All Spitfire Products are covered by a National Warranty for a minimum of 12 months from the date of purchase. Chassis are warranted for a period of 2 years.
Registering Your Warranty
Purchasers of trailers covered by the SPITFIRE Warranty , please note;
- It is important that all purchasers record your purchase details on the Spitfire Warranty Register.
- Please register your details and product details at the time of purchase.
- Warranty is applicable to parts and labour and the Warranty is transferable to subsequent Purchasers within this time frame.
- A condition of warranty is that the trailer can be returned to the original place of purchase.
- However a Spitfire customer can have peace of mind there are other manufacturers of Spitfire trailers around the country who can support with spare parts and assistance when travelling.
- Warranty will not cover wear and tear items such as Brake Linings, Wheel Bearings or Seals.
- Warranty records are held electronically and so it is important that you keep a record of your purchase documents in case of cyber failure.
- Trailers for sale by Spitfire Trailers Australia are new trailers and manufactured entirely from new parts and materials.
- Register your Spitfire warranty